Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Playing at Stephanie's House


February the 10th and 11th, I was very thrilled to be invited to Stephanie Novatski's home, for two days of creative fun. She taught us a decoupage technique which we used as covers for a photo album. Here are Teri and Colleen busy planning their layouts.

Heidi and Stephanie

We had a ball. It was past midnight when we finally laid our weary heads to rest.

Heidi' photo album.

My album titled: TO BEE

I finished my album by day two.  The journey that lead to the theme of my album was an interesting one.  I kept seeing african bees covering the album background.  Somehow they got lost in the back ground and the bee children emerged. Thanks for bringing in those stamps, Colleen. Stephanie got us started on another project on Monday.  We assembled a fabric collage, which will be made into a purse, using gorgeous leftover scraps. Stephanie generously provided us full access to her supplies and the girls brought great stuff with them too.  Thank goodness because I packed a whole lot of everything and a whole lot of nothing, ha ha.   One last thing.  What was I thinking of?  I did not take a picture of the other three photo albums.  I hope I can fix that this coming Sunday at our doll club gathering.

No comments: